As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Art Judaica #ad
14 cm- with Checkered Design Silver, Art Judaica Pewter Kiddush Cup Filigree #adArt Judaica #ad
- Both the cup and the rim of the saucer are embellished with lovely filigree work and a series of small clear crystal stones inset into the design.
A beautiful addition to the shabbat or Holiday table, this cup would also make a wonderful present. The saucer is 5" in diameter. 6 3/4" tall, the goblet portion is 3" High and 3" across.
It is presented in a box lined with silver satin. This is a beautiful wine Goblet Kiddush Cup, with a small matching saucer that goes underneath it. There is a clear plastic insert for the cup, preventing the wine from interacting with the metal, which would cause the cup to stain and the wine to taste metallic.
|Brand||Art Judaica #ad|
|Manufacturer||Art Judaica #ad|
2. Legacy Judaica #ad
Legacy Judaica 818 Silver Plated Kiddush Cup #adLegacy Judaica #ad
- Cup measures 6" tall; Tray measures 5" in diameter. Crafted from silver plated Material. Two piece set: cup and coaster. Imported from Israel.
3. Legacy #ad
With Matching Tray, Magnificent Hammered Stainless Steel Kiddush Cup on Base #adLegacy #ad
- The perfect gift for Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Wedding and Birthdays. Enhance your sabbath and Holiday table with this elegant Kiddush Cup.
|Manufacturer||Legacy Ltd. #ad|
4. Quality Judaica #ad
Modern Silver Plated Stemmed Kiddush Cup and Tray #adQuality Judaica #ad
- To be used every shabbat and Holiday. Makes a great Gift for any Occasion. Beautiful modern Kiddush Cup and Tray. Features a grapvine Design Around the Cup and Tray. Cup measures Approximately 6" Inches Tall. High quality Silver Plated and Non-Tarnish.
5. A Judaica #ad
Silver Plated Wedding Kiddush Cup Bride and Groom 7 Inch #adA Judaica #ad
- Made in India. Hand wash with a soft cloth so as to keep the finish beautiful for many years. Size: 7" tall and 3" diameter. This unique silver plated kiddush cup shows a bride and groom on the stem.
It is perfect for the ceremonial wine glass to use in a Jewish wedding ceremony - and for all the Shabbat and Holiday celebrations to come.
|Brand||A Judaica #ad|
6. MASORET #ad
MASORET 5 Inches Kiddush Cup with “Boreh Peri Hagefen” Inscription + Mini Tehillim Book #adMASORET #ad
- This beautifully-crafted kiddush cup is a delightful addition to any home. Elegantly styled: this exquisite kiddush cup is beautifully decorated with the words: Boreh Peri HaGefen – which is the blessing recited over wine or grape juice, as well as depicting the grapes of the vine.
A masterful work of jewish art that will add beauty and style to any home. Kiddush cup: the kiddush cup is a beautifully designed wine goblet used for the blessing before the Shabbat meal.
The plate on which this wine goblet stands is also beautifully decorated with grapes of the vine. It defines tradition, holiness and unity in the Jewish home.
This is a gift for life. A special gift: kiddush cups – unique wine glasses - make a lovely gift for a groom at a Jewish wedding or even for a Bar Mitzvah boy. It is more sophisticated than an ordinary wine glass or cup. Made in israel. Maintaining tradition: throughout generations, the kiddush cup has symbolized the sanctity and spirituality of the Shabbat and Jewish holidays.
7. Quest Collection #ad
Quest Collection Wedding Kiddush Cup, HP #adQuest Collection #ad
- Bride and Groom As Base. Handcrafted From Pewter. Intricate Detailing. Non-Tarnishing. Hand Painted.
8. Exquisite #ad
Bulk Pack, Wedding, Exquisite 100 Pcs, 50 Sets of 5.5 oz Disposable Plastic Kiddush Cup and Tatz Silver Cup and Saucer Set for Passover, Shabbat, Brit and Year Round #adExquisite #ad
- Quality: made of heavy duty plastic silverware, our kiddush cup / seder cup can be used many times over or simply disposed Of After One Use. Be it a bar mitzvah, brit, passover seder, wedding shot Cups or Any Occasion, Shabbat Meal, This Disposable Kiddush Cup or Shabbat Set Will Be Sure To Impress.
While these disposable kiddush cups are made of plastic, your Guests Are Sure To Be Shocked When They Find Out That These Cups Are Just Plastic Disposable Wine Glasses. Be sure not To Microwave. Fill these magnificent Diamond Pattern Design Silver Becher Goblet with 5.
5 oz of your favorite Kosher Wine or Beverage. Contains: each 100 pack contains 50 silver plastic disposable kidush cups and 50 silver wine plates. Instructions: these classy passover wine cup sets Can Be Used And Reused For Passover Or Year Round.
Judaica: having a great kiddish cup set is important, and having great disposable silverware For All Your Judaic Needs Is Just As Important. Golden yellow lined on the inside and sparkling Silver Floral Designed On The Outside, These Silver Like Glasses Will Be The Star Of The Show. Use this cup and plate without the Fear Of Breaking It, Losing It Or Ruining It. Uses: enhance any celebration with this fancy silver kiddush cup set.
9. Nambè #ad
Nambè Tree of Life Kiddush Cup #adNambè #ad
- Her work has been exhibited all over the world, and Nambe brings those same designs into your home. Meet the designer: marilyn davidson's work as an internationally recognized artist and designer includes sculpture and design for the home. Nambe kiddush cup: the tree of life kiddush cup brings out the beauty and potency of the beloved tree of life symbol in perfect minimalistic form.
Hand wash and dry immediately. Nambe collaborates with the world’s most esteemed designers to develop products that bring function and style into the home.
Museum quality design: recognized for its award-winning designs for more than 60 years, barware, Nambe’s commitment to timeless beauty, artistic integrity and uncompromising quality is evident in the brand’s collection of serve ware, home décor and gift items.
Made from Naambe alloy. The perfectly curved Nambe alloy is expertly crafted to be both beautiful and functional for every event. 3. 5" w x 8. 25” h. A thoughtful surprise: this kiddush cup makes a truly thoughtful wedding or anniversary present; an instant classic for anybody’s Shabbat table. Specifications: includes 1 nambe tree of life kiddush cup. It is sure to be treasured and passed down for generations to come.