As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. La Crosse Technology #ad
La Crosse Technology TX7U Temperature Sensor & Humidity Sensor for 433 MHz Units Only #adLa Crosse Technology #ad
- Can be table standing or wall mounted. The lcd sensor display reads in Celsius. Lcd readout showing temp & humidity. Measures outdoor temperature. Measures outdoor humidity. Compatible with only certain selected La Crosse Technology Weather Stations 433 MHZ units ONLY.
2. La Crosse Technology #ad
La Crosse Technology TX50U-IT Wireless Temperature Sensor #adLa Crosse Technology #ad
- Wireless outdoor temperature sensor for use only with La Crosse Technology WS-9230U-IT-INT. Transmits to a received at 915 MHz frequence from up to 262 feet unobstructed. For proper set up - power up.
Transmission range is 262 ft 80 ms in open air. After 15 minutes, allowing the sensor and station to sync properly and ensure a strong connection, mount the sensor outside, in a shaded location. Keep sensor and station together for 15 minutes.
Insert 2-aa batteries into the tx50u-it sensor, then 2-aaa batteries into the weather station. Assesses outdoor temperatures from -39. 8 to 139. 8 degrees F; also suitable for indoor use. Requires separate purchase of a compatible display WS-9230U-IT, and 2 AA batteries; mount with provided bracket in sheltered location. Measures 1-1/2 inches wide by 14/5 inch deep by 5 inches high; limited manufacturer warranty. Observe correct polarity.
3. La Crosse Technology #ad
La Crosse Technology TX29U-IT 915 MHz Wireless Temperature Sensor #adLa Crosse Technology #ad
- 915 mhz transmission for powerful, continuous communication and transmission range is up to 330 feet. Works with la crosse technology weather stations: ws-7013u-it, ws-7017U-IT, ws-7014ch-it, WS-7034U-IT and WS-7215TWC-IT. Tucked inside the paper product manual is where the you can find the screws.
Remote gauge for wireless tracking of indoor or outdoor temperatures. Also compatible with ws-7394u-it-ch, ws-9611u-it, ws-9080u-it, ws-9077twc-it, ws-9711u-it; measures approximately 5 by 1 by 1-1/2 inches; takes 2 AA batteries, ws-9640u-it, ws-9117u-it, ws-9160u-it, not included.
4. La Crosse Technology View #ad
La Crosse Technology TX141V3 Wireless Temperature Sensor #adLa Crosse Technology View #ad
- Transmission range: up to 300 feet 91 meters; Battery life over 1 year with reputable batteries. Outdoor temperature range: -40°f to 140°f -40°c to 60°C; Transmission frequency: 433.
92 mhz open air. Power requirements: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries not included. Temperatures below - 20°f -28. 8°c require Lithium batteries in the outdoor transmitter. Alkaline batteries: -20°f to 140°f -28. 8°c to 60°c; lithium batteries: -40°f to 140°F -40°C to 60°C.
5. La Crosse Technology #ad
La Crosse Technology Indoor/Outdoor Temperature WS-9160U-IT Digital Thermometer, Titianium #adLa Crosse Technology #ad
- The outside transmitter takes 2 AA batteries. Remote sensor transmits from up to 330 feet; records daily high and low temperatures. Temperatures displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius; 12/24-hour time display.
Digital thermometer with wireless remote and clock. Display: 3. 31" l x 089" w x 5. 87" h, sensor: 1. 50" l x 083" w x 5. 00" h. Display/receiver measures 5. 86 by 3.
3 inches inches; remote sensor: 5 by 1. 5 inches. Under an eave or deck rail is preferred. The maximum transmitting range to the temperature station is over 330-feet 100 meters in open air, not including walls. Mount the outdoor transmitter on a North-facing wall or in any well shaded area. Receives weather data from up to 3 sensors other remotes sold separately.
6. La Crosse Technology #ad
La Crosse Technology WS-9230U-IT-INT Digital Forecast Thermometer with Temp & Humidity #adLa Crosse Technology #ad
- Records min/max temperature values. Only operates with TX50U-IT wireless transmitting sensor. Indoor temperature F only and humidity percent RH. Displays relative humidity, weather forecast & barometric tendency. Wireless outdoor temperature F only.
7. La Crosse Technology #ad
Black, La Crosse Technology WS-8115U-B Atomic Digital Wall Clock with Indoor and Outdoor Temperature #adLa Crosse Technology #ad
- Four language settings: English, Spanish, French, German. Atomic self set time and date manual set option. Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time ON/OFF option. Time zone settings from GMT 0 to +/-12. Wall hanging or free standing. Monitors indoor and wireless outdoor temperature F/C.
8. La Crosse Technology #ad
Pack of 1, La Crosse Technology Atomic Digital Clock with Outdoor Temperature, Oak Finish #adLa Crosse Technology #ad
- Large 2. 125 inch time digits for easy reading. Automatic Daylight savings time reset on/off option. Atomic self set time and date with optional manual set. Monitors indoor and wireless outdoor temperature F/C. Calendar: month, date, day. Wall hanging or free standing.
9. La Crosse Technology #ad
La Crosse Technology TX141TH-BV3 Thermo-Hygrometer Sensor, Beige #adLa Crosse Technology #ad
- Direct sunlight will make temperature read high. Outdoor humidity: 1 to 99% rh; Transmission range: 300 ft. Note: mount the sensor on a north-facing wall or a well-shaded location.
Recommended: 6 inches below eaves or placed under deck rail is preferred. Wireless transmission of 300ft range open air; Temperature range: -40 F to 140 F -40 C to 60 C.
The maximum wireless transmission range to the weather station is over 300 feet 91 meters in open air, not including walls or floors. Be sure the outdoor sensor is mounted vertically to drain moisture. Compatible with models: 308-1414b, 308-1414mb-int, 308-1414W, and 308-1425C. Powered by 2-AA batteries. 60 meters.
10. AcuRite #ad
AcuRite Wireless Indoor Outdoor Temperature and Humidity Sensor 06002M #adAcuRite #ad
- Connects with compatible AcuRite weather stations through the AcuRite Access sold separately. Requires 2 aa alkaline or lithium batteries not included.
Remote sensor reaches up to 330 feet 100 meters using 433 MHz wireless signal. Company based in lake geneva, WI, USA - Since 1943. Wireless weather-resistant sensor for accurate indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity.
|Manufacturer||Chaney Instruments #ad|