As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoffman #ad
18 Quarts, Hoffman 16504 Horticultural Perlite #adHoffman #ad
- Natural materials won't upset soil ph. Horticultural perlite. Blend with peat moss and perlite for custom soilless mix. Lightweight soil conditioner, loosens clay soil, reduces caking, improves drainage and aeration.
2. Mother Earth Products #ad
Mother Earth Perlite #3, 4 cu. ft. #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth Perlite has numerous hydroponic applications. Features naturally occurring siliceous rock that expands up to 20 times its original volume when heated to 1600° F.
Mother earth perlite is an odorless growing media with a neutral pH of 7. 0 Mother earth perlite #4 is one of the largest perlite on the market with a size of 1" while Mother Earth Perlite #3 measures around 1/2". Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes.
3. Four Winds Trading #ad
Natural Horticultural Perlite 1 Quart #adFour Winds Trading #ad
- Great for aeration in plants and soil. Excellent for maintaining moisture within an environment. All natural. Light and porous. Maintains a neutral ph.
4. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 15503 Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- When mixed with soil, increases the soil's capacity to hold water and nutrients. Blend with peat Moss and perlite for custom soilless mix. Measures 2-inch in length by 9-inch in width by 14-inch in height. Canadian sphagnum peat Moss. Premium grade of horticultural, 99. 8 percent organic.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix by Perfect Plants | Made in The USA | 4 Quarts for All Succulent Varieties | Formulated for Proper Drainage #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Water management — this succulent soil mix drains the Perfect Amount of Water for Your Succulent Babies. Mix includes — garden coir, composted pine bark, Perlite, and Sand; Can be Used with all Succulent Types. Easy zip, resealable bag — perfect for keeping your Mix Fresh For Multiple Uses! Professionally mixed — from the growers at perfect Plants Nursery, for Proper Soil Conditions that Succulents Love.
Fresh, organic — this specially formulated Succulent Soil Mix provides the perfect balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients.
6. VIVOSUN #ad
VIVOSUN 5-Pack 5 Gallon Grow Bags Heavy Duty 300G Thickened Nonwoven Plant Fabric Pots with Handles #adVIVOSUN #ad
- Sturdy fabric material: made of 300g thickened nonwoven fabric, these pots are moderately permeable, environmentally friendly, and BPA-free. Combined with pruning and trimming roots, these bags can be reused for years.
Comes with a 1-year warranty. Portable bags: both heavy-duty handles and rugged material means you can move bags full of soil and plants with ease. Use it for years: bags prevent circling root structure.
Durable, reinforced handles: while the competition uses flimsy handles that are a continuation of the same fabric the pot is made from, we use serging stitches to sew handles onto the pot so they can support a full bag of soil. Great drainage: nonwoven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, allowing your roots to breathe, translating to a healthier, more vigorous growth.
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
8qts for Indoor and Outdoor Use, Herbs, Great for Veggies, and Cannabis Plants, Organic Potting Mix by Perfect Plants for All Plant Types #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Mycorrhizae enrichment — aids root growth and Flushing Harmful Bacteria. Easy-to-manage drainage — blended with Perfect Plants Perlite.
All natural mix suitable for use on edible plants like FRUITS & VEGETABLES. Best for plants in containers — great for Indoor and Outdoor Use. Re-sealable, heavy duty Bag Perfect for Storage.
8. Shop Succulents #ad
4-Inch, Shop Succulents | Trailing Collection | Variety Assortment Unique Cascading, Hand Selected Fully Rooted Live Indoor Succulent Plants in a 4" Grow Pot #adShop Succulents #ad
- Soil | sun | potting | use well-drained soil regular potting soil or dirt won't do Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite Approximately 6 hours of sun per day Gradually give plant more sunlight each day.
Watering needs | succulents are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil can cause root rot Dry out soil completely between waterings Recommended amount is once every two weeks Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again.
Included in purchase | 1 string of pearls, 1 sedum burrito "burro's Tail" all in 4" pots Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, health, 1 string of bananas, size, 1 String of Fishhooks, and readiness.
Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months.
9. Osmocote #ad
Osmocote Smart-Release Plant Food Plus Outdoor & Indoor, 8 lbs #adOsmocote #ad
- Feeds up to 6 full months. Apply with confidence to potted plants, indoors or outdoors. Our best formula, fortified with 11 essential nutrients. No-burn pledge when used as directed. Works with virtually all plant varieties, in all growing conditions.
|Manufacturer||Scotts Miracle-Gro #ad|
10. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Premium Organic Cacti and Succulent Soil with 8 Months of Time-Released Nutrients #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- The three numbers on fertilizer represents the value of the three macro-nutrients used by plants. Nutrient enriched professionally blended cactus and succulent soil.
Ph balanced for all cacti and succulent plants. 100% organic growing medium is mixed and packaged in our San Diego, California licensed nursery. The higher the number, the more concentrated the nutrient is in the fertilizer.
18-6-12 time released nutrients will feed your plants for up to 8 months with no additional fertilizer needed. Optimal drainage for cactus and succulents. These macro-nutrients are nitrogen N, phosphorus P and potassium K or NPK for short.