As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Beautiful Non-GMO Heirloom Flower to Plant, Sow Right Seeds, Mexican Sunflower Seed for Planting- Full Packet with Instructions, Wonderful Gardening Gift 1 Packet #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 1g per packet. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Beautiful - the mexican sunflower, or tithonia diversifolia, is also known as the tree marigold and is native to parts of Mexico and Central America.
Towards the end of the season, birds also love to come and eat the dried seeds as well. Pollinator friendly - bees love the nectar in these flowers and will travel around helping pollinate your garden.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Enjoy in your flower garden or as cut flowers. Fun - these sunflowers take a twist with the classic sunflower blossom. Safe seed -sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. The flower blooms up to 4in across in a dark orange and grows wildflower style.
2. Outsidepride #ad
500 Seeds, Outsidepride Orange Tithonia Mexican Sunflower Garden Cut Flower Plant #adOutsidepride #ad
- Plant 2 to 3 goldfinger Mexican sunflower seeds per plant to begin growing tithonia plants. If you are looking to attract beneficial insects as well as butterflies and humming birds then you want to plant these flower seeds which are heirloom.
Space the seeds 12 – 18 inches apart. With a temperature of 70f, do not cover the seed, start the seed directly outdoors after danger of frost has passed.
Grow goldfinger mexican sunflower seeds in usda zones 4 - 11 as an annual flowering plant grown from tithonia seeds. It prefers full sun to partial shade, and it makes a great cut flower. Mexican sunflowers reach their mature height quickly, bloom profusely through the summer months and will die with the first hard frost.
In the spring, keep it slightly moist and shaded from direct sunlight. Press the seed into the soil, germination is normally within 14 days. Tithonias will grow to 40 inches tall in no time and produce beautiful orange 3 inch flowering blooms for your flower garden.
3. Generic #ad
Mexican Sunflower Seeds for Planting | Non-GMO & Heirloom Flower Seeds | 50 Giant Mammoth Sunflower Seeds to Plant Home Outdoor Garden | Buy Planting Packets in Bulk 1 Pack #adGeneric #ad
- Plant height: up to 72 inches | plant Spacing:12-18 inches | Planting Depth:1/2 inch. Color: orange | blooms: Late Summer, Early Fall. 1 pack of 50 mexican sunflower seeds for planting | non-gmo & heirloom Flower Seeds | 50 Giant Mammoth Sunflower Seeds to Plant Home Outdoor Garden | Buy Planting Packets in Bulk "Tithonia rotundifolia".
1 source for non-GMO Garden Seeds! Life cycle: annual | light Requirement: Full Sun | Planting Season: Spring.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Mexican Sunflower Seeds for Planting Tithonia rotundifolia Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Grow sunflowers along borders & fences or in flower beds as a background plant. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Mexican sunflowers make an excellent cut flower for bouquets and floral arrangements as well. Mexican sunflowers will produce 3 inch, red-orange blooms, atop foliage that grows to a mature height of roughly 5 to 6 feet tall.
Grown as an annual flowering plant, the Mexican Sunflower will grow quickly, bloom profusely through the summer months and later die with the first killing frost.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality sunflower seeds packaged by seed needs. All sunflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
5. Outsidepride #ad
500 Seeds, Outsidepride Orange Tithonia Mexican Sunflower Garden Cut Flowers & Climbing, Vining Plant Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- All sunflower seeds are produced from open pollinated plants and stored appropriately for optimum germination and establishment.
Plant 2 to 3 mexican sunflower seeds per plant to begin growing tithonia plants. Tithonia seed mix will grow to 40 inches tall in no time and produce beautiful red, orange, and yellow 3 inch flowering blooms for your flower garden.
If you are looking to attract beneficial insects as well as butterflies and humming birds then you want to plant Mexican sunflower seeds which are heirloom. Grow mexican sunflower seeds mix in USDA zones 4 - 11 as an annual flowering plant grown from tithonia seeds.
6. SWEET YARDS #ad
Sweet Yards Seed Co. Mexican Sunflower Seeds – Extra Large Packet – Over 2,500 Open Pollinated Non-GMO Wildflower Seeds – Tithonia rotundifolia #adSWEET YARDS #ad
- Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow! – we want everyone to be a successful gardener, and we’re always here with personal gardening advice.
If you have any issue with our seeds, bright, we’ll refund or replace them no questions asked! Must have addition to your garden brings large, and long lasting blooms that are drought tolerant and attract local butterflies and pollinators! .
Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 2, 500+ seeds! - Enough to cover 100 square feet. The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, making your gardening easy, successful, and fun!.
7. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Tithonia Rotundifolia in Your Home Vegetable or Flower Garden, Mexican Sunflower Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. The flower will attract butterflies and other beneficial insects to the garden with nectar-rich blossoms. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Add some height and color to your beds and borders. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Pop of color - these beautiful wildflowers from mexico are easy to grow and ideal for beginners.
Large bush-like plants with blooms that are long lasting as a cut flower. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Attracts pollinators - tall blooming mexican sunflowers are an excellent addition to the home garden.
8. Tiny Greens #ad
Sunflower Seeds Pack for Planting Outdoors, Autumn Beauty, Lemon Queen, Mexican, Velvet Queen, Sunspot, Wild Sunflower, 6 Beautiful Sunflower Seed Varieties to Plant, Flower Seeds for Planting #adTiny Greens #ad
- Great for wedding/party favors or present for gardeners - Our sunflower pack is a great gift for any special occasions. Our collection will surely give your garden vibrant and bright-colored flowers that your eyes would be pleased to see. 6 colorful varieties of heirloom sunflower seeds - autumn beauty, lemon queen, velvet Queen and Wild Sunflower.
Be it for bridal showers, weddings or birthdays, your guests will certainly be excited to receive a pack of these colorful seeds. Have confidence about our quality and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Usa sourced and harvested, Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds. This pack gives you a variety of different colors: from warm colors of red, Mexican Sunflower, Sunspot Sunflower, bronze and orange to eye-catching and bright yellow petals that will surely give your garden a beautiful glow.
Tiny greens satisfaction guarantee - our garden seeds are sustainable sourced in the USA. Are you looking for beautiful easy to grow sunflowers? - These assortment of heirloom sunflower seeds come packed individually and come with hundreds of seeds each that will germinate in just a few days. Just wait and see how beautiful your sunflowers will be this year - these sunflower seeds are what every gardener like you would look forward to see in full bloom in your own garden.
|Brand||Tiny Greens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Tiny Greens #ad|
|Warranty||See manufacturer's website for more information.|
9. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Tithonia Speciosa Red Mexican Sunflower Garden Cut Flowers #adOutsidepride #ad
- Tithonia red torch will grow to 40 inches tall in no time and produce beautiful red 3 inch flowering blooms for your flower garden. If you are looking to attract beneficial insects as well as butterflies and humming birds then you want to plant Mexican sunflower seeds which are non-gmo.
Since tithonia plants get so tall, fences, plant along borders, or in the rear of flower beds.
Plant 2 to 3 seeds per plant to begin growing tithonia plants. Grow red torch mexican sunflower seeds in USDA zones 4 - 11 as an annual flowering plant grown from tithonia seeds. Mexican sunflowers make a terrific cut flower for bouquets or other floral arrangements.
10. Wivolibe #ad
Mexican Sunflower Seed for Planting, Beautiful Non-GMO Carpet Creeping Heirloom Flower Seeds, Home Outdoor Garden #adWivolibe #ad
- Sunflower - mexican sunflower, also known as tree marigold. Start growing your sunflowers by planting 2 to 3 Goldfinger Mexican sunflower seeds per plant. Easy to grow - sow seeds directly outside in the spring after the danger of frost has passed.
Flowering annual - as a flowering annual, it prefers full sun to partial shade and makes a great cut flower. Pollinators - if you want to attract beneficial insects as well as butterflies and hummingbirds, then you need to grow non-GMO Mexican sunflower seeds.
Germination usually occurs within 14 days at 70F.
Press the seeds into the soil, do not cover the seeds, keep them slightly moist and avoid direct sunlight. Space seeds 12 - 18 inches apart. Since sunflowers grow tall, fences, plant them along borders, or the back of flower beds. Giant plant - mexican sunflowers are excellent cut flowers for bouquets or other flower arrangements.