As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. True Temper #ad
Pack of 1, True Temper 2866300 Looped Action Hoe Cultivator with 54 in. Hardwood Handle with Cushion Grip #adTrue Temper #ad
- Great for weeding and cultivating around plants. Looped steel blade. Uses back and forth push-pull motion to cut weed roots. 54-inch hardwood handle. Cushion end grip for less fatigue.
|Brand||True Temper #ad|
|Manufacturer||The AMES Companies, Inc. #ad|
2. Bully Tools #ad
Bully Tools 92353 12-Gauge Garden Hoe with Fiberglass Handle #adBully Tools #ad
- Extended steel ferrule increases strength. Limited lifetime warranty. 100% made in the USA. Commercial grade. Extra thick 12 gauge steel.
|Brand||Bully Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bully Tools #ad|
3. VILIVIT #ad
Carbon Steel Hoe/Cultivator 3 Prongs Combo Garden Tools with Wood Handle for Light Use, VILIVIT Garden Hoes Dual Headed Weeding Tool #adVILIVIT #ad
- For easy transportation, the head and handle of the hoe are separated. Durable carbon steel heat treated heads. Simple, light, tool: Cultivators & Tillers for light use.
Hardwood handle. Rust resistant powder coated paint. For digging, weeding, slicing and garden maintenance. Please note : hoe should be easily installed before use.
4. Edward Tools #ad
Rust Proof, Carbon Steel Blade, Rubber Ergo Grip Handle, Heavy Duty for loosening Soil, Weeding and Digging, Edward Tools Hoe and Cultivator Hand Tiller #adEdward Tools #ad
- Perfect hand tiller for flower and vegetable gardens. Ergonomic rubber handle is more comfortable and grippy. Lifetime warranty. Solid oak for extra strength and durability. Carbon steel blade and head for heavy duty use.
5. Forgecraft USA #ad
Forgecraft USA 3 Prong Cultivator W/Fiberglass Handle Adze Hoe with Fork, Dual Headed Weeding Tool #adForgecraft USA #ad
- Drop forged in One Piece; Professional Quality. Fiberglass handle-Non Corrosive and Weather Resistant. Multiple Functions, versaitile in use. 15% sale price discount for wholesaler for $350 & UP per order. Dual headed- weeding Hoe and Cultivating Fork.
6. Corona #ad
Red, Corona GT 3070 Extendable Handle Cultivator #adCorona #ad
- Strong and lightweight aluminum handle adjusts from 18 to 32 inches. Ideal tool for yard work when proper posture maintenance is a must.
Comfortable: ideal tool for yard work when proper posture maintenance is a must. Rust resistant: Long-lasting coating resists chips and rust. Durable: head is fully heat treated for enhanced durability.
Extra reach: strong, lightweight aluminum handle adjusts from 18 inch to 32 inch for extra reach. Lightweight: strong and lightweight aluminum handle adjusts from 18 to 32 inches. Limited lifetime warranty. Comfortable grip and ferrule. Chip-resistant carbon dioxide coating helps eliminate corrosion and rust.
|Manufacturer||Corona Clipper #ad|
|Part Number||GT 3070|
|Warranty||1 year replacement|
7. Bond Manufacturing #ad
Bond Manufacturing LH022 Anti-fouling Fiberglass Garden, Red #adBond Manufacturing #ad
- Sharpened edges penetrate tough ground with reduced effort. Bond wiggle weeder With Fiberglass Handle Long handle fiberglass tool. Tempered, heat treated steel heads for greater strength and longer life.
Sharpened blade edge penetrates tough ground with reduced effort. Tempered, heat treated steel head for greater strength and longer life. 3 year warranty. Comfort grip reduces fatigue and improve leverage. Great for loosening soil.
|Brand||Bond Manufacturing #ad|
8. Flexrake #ad
Flexrake 500W Hula-Ho Mini Flexrake Hula-Ho with 14-Inch Wood Handle #adFlexrake #ad
- Heat treated blade. Original design. Self sharpening. That all changed when the hula-ho was first "traduced " 1961 "The weeder with the wiggle" forever changed the way gardeners weed, aerate, mulch and cultivate their gardens.
Once, one of the most exhaust"g and back break"g garden"g projects was to prepare or ma"ta" the soil " an effort to establish a beautiful garden. Miniature size. The heat treated, self-sharpen"g Hula-Ho blade works beneath the surface of the soil.
|Warranty||Limited 5-year manufacture defect warranty, does not cover wear and tear|
9. TABOR TOOLS #ad
Great for Loosening Soil, and Cultivating Vegetable Gardens or Flower Beds. J62A. Small 15 Inch , Archaeological Projects, TABOR TOOLS Pick Mattock with Fiberglass Handle, Garden Pick #adTABOR TOOLS #ad
- Please note: Item needs to be assembled before first use. It takes approx. Lightweight 15" fiberglass handle. The fiberglass handles are lighter and stronger than wood and virtually unbreakable! The handles offer high visibility: you will easily locate the bright orange tool in the grass.
Multi-purpose application. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products or spare parts you might need. Comfortable rubber non-slip grip. Order with confidence.
Handle and head can be easily assembled before use. The rubber grip allows for improved handling and control, offering maximum comfort, while at the same time reducing hand and arm fatigue. Great for small archaeological projects, onion/carrot harvesting, and preparing flower beds.
Dual-purpose head. 1 minute to attach the head to the handle easy; an instruction email for quick assembly will be send upon purchase of the mattock. 1-pound mini pick/mattock head combo: use the pick’s action to break up, loosen and soil, or cultivate vegetable gardens. This tool will pick through hard pan soil and cuts through small shrub roots. We at tabor tools stand behind our products.
|Brand||TABOR TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||TABOR TOOLS #ad|
10. Seymour #ad
Seymour 2E-AE2 8-1/2-Inch by 7-3/4-Inch American Pattern Eye Hoe #adSeymour #ad
- Circular eye. Eye hoe. Uniform taper to cutting edge. For planting and cultivating. Heavy duty one piece forged.
|Part Number||2E-AE2 42802|