As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dritz #ad
Blue and Purple, Dritz Dual Purpose Marking Pen #adDritz #ad
- Features a blue mark-b-gone pen on one end and a Purple Disappearing Ink Pen on the other. Great for marking size alterations, seam allowances and many other sewing, quilting and craft projects.
Blue side is water soluble ink and Purple side is air & water soluble ink. Use to transfer pattern markings, embroidery & quilting designs. Use disappearing ink on projects to be completed within 24 hours.
|Manufacturer||Prym Consumer USA #ad|
2. CLOVER #ad
Clover 5032 Purple Fine Air Erasable Marker with Eraser #adCLOVER #ad
- Model number: 5032. Fine point Purple Marker. Markings disappear In 4-14Days. Eraser end For Quick Corrections.
3. EZ International #ad
Water Soluble Marking Pen, Blue #adEZ International #ad
- Water soluble marking pen is perfect for marking on fabric for any sewing and craft project. Can be removed with water, damp cloth, or sponge. Do not iron over marks or launder item before removing them with water. Packaging may vary. Not recommended for dry clean only fabrics.
4. Dritz Quilting #ad
Black, Dritz 3087 The Fine Line Permanent Fabric Marker #adDritz Quilting #ad
- Use for signing friendship quilt blocks. Extra-fine point for detailed marking. Ink is permanent and will not wash out. Country of Origin: Japan.
5. TULIP #ad
Tulip Fabric Markers #adTULIP #ad
- Designs dry quickly and permanently without heat setting for life on the go. Pack includes 12 fine writer bullet-tip fabric markers in a rainbow of ultra bright colors. Premium quality inks resist fading – even after multiple machine washes.
Nontoxic and safe to use for all ages. Use bullet-tip fabric markers for doodling, outlining and writing on fabrics. Color applies smoothly and evenly without snagging fabric. Also great for adult and children’s coloring books.
6. Brother #ad
Quilting, 2-Piece Fabric Markers, Embroidery Projects and More, Brother ScanNCut Erasable Pen Set CAPEN2, Air and Water Disappearing Ink for Sewing #adBrother #ad
- Designed for use with scanNCut Pen Holder CAPENHL1, sold separately. Always check cutting machine compatibility prior to purchase. For use with brother cutting machines: ScanNCut, ScanNCut DX, ScanNCut2, and DesignNCut.
Add temporary outlines to crafts projects: Draw erasable marks on fabrics using your ScanNCut, including even seam allowances for sewing and quilting projects, pattern markings and more. Brother genuine accessory: for best results when working with light fabrics, use with fabric support sheets and standard tack mat, sold separately.
Includes: two temporary ink pens for a variety of uses. Expand your craft portfolio: design and create more with your ScanNCut cutting machine. Blue pen is water soluble, purple pen is air soluble and disappears in 2-14 days. Craft unique embroidery or cross-stitch projects using your existing cutting and drawing files.
7. TULIP #ad
Neon, Set of 10, Tulip Permanent Fabric Brush Tip Markers #adTULIP #ad
- Work on most fabrics. Do not require heat setting for permanence. Easy to use for all ages. All inks are nontoxic and machine washable. Includes reusable storage pouch for easy access.
8. Dritz #ad
Purple, Dritz 677-60 Disappearing Ink Marking Pen #adDritz #ad
- Use to transfer pattern markings, needlecraft and quilting designs. When you no longer need the marks, just wipe them off with plain water. Disappearing ink normally disappears in 24 – 72 hours. This water-soluble disappearing ink keeps your marks visible only while you need to see them.
|Manufacturer||Prym Consumer USA #ad|
9. Dritz #ad
Dritz 3095 Chalk Cartridge Set #adDritz #ad
- Chalks are 4-millimeter thick. Chalk comes in every color you could possibly need for sewing, crafting, quilting, scrapbooking, and much more.
Collection of eight white and eight assorted colors suitable for marking light and dark fabrics. Package includes: 16 chalk refills, 1 plastic cartridge, 1 sharpener and 1 reusable plastic box.
10. CLOVER #ad
Pink & Blue, Clover Water Soluble Pencil-White #adCLOVER #ad
- Model number: 0334191. It is also very useful for marking When You Sew, Stitch And Do Patchwork. Country of Origin: Japan. Markings easily Wipe Off With Water.